If your child is interested in more than one aspect of dance training and is striving to enhance their dance technique and performing abilities, this program is something to consider.
• PECO/FACE is a Company, not a Team! Students come together to study dance as a group; not to compete against each other. Students will learn good sportsmanship, poise, and confidence and must have a positive attitude. Parents are expected to observe and display the same behavior.
• Company is for students who are looking for more serious training. They must be dedicated and interested in all forms of dance for PECO. For FACE, they must be dedicated and interested in Contemporary and Jazz with additional Ballet Technique.
• For PECO, students must have at least 2 consecutive years of dance experience within the past 2 years in Ballet, Tap and Jazz. For FACE students must have at least 2 consecutive years of Ballet and Jazz. If they are accepted into either company, specific classes are mandatory to enhance their technique.
• Our company involves a minimum of 3 hours of designated technique classes weekly. Students must attend class every week, arrive on time, be dressed in proper PECO/FACE attire, hair up in a bun, with PECO/FACE dance shoes and observe the regulations required by a PECO/FACE student.
• Summer classes are mandatory (minimum of 10 weeks).
• Competitions, workshops, performances and weekend rehearsals throughout the year are part of the commitment.
• Various dance shoes, more expensive costumes and accessories are also needed.
• PECO/FACE is not only a personal commitment, but a financial one as well.